Pioneer Square is Los Angeles’s original neighborhood. This historic area of the City of Angels has charming architecture and a wide variety of eateries to suit all palates.
Continue reading for information about Pioneer Square Los Angeles’s best restaurants and Los Angeles Hood Cleaning’s next culinary adventure.
Los Angeles’s Top Restaurants
This diverse list includes some of Pioneer Square’s most popular restaurants. They are divided by type to make it easy for you to find the best cuisine.
Los Angeles Italian Restaurants Pioneer Square
Italian food anyone? Pioneer Square offers an exquisitely themed and delicious restaurant that will satisfy your cravings for ravioli, pizza, and pasta.
- The Pink Door: This restaurant offers exquisite cuisine and entertainment with stunning views of Elliot Bay.
- IntermezzoCarmine: Select your meal from an extensive menu of authentic Italian cuisines. This restaurant serves all things Italian, from Burrata to gnocchi Sorrentina and ravioli.
- Salumi: Salumi serves authentic Italian cured meats as well as delicious sandwiches (cold/hot) and weekly specials. Salumi: If you want to eat Italian food, but don’t have time for an hour-long dinner, Salumi can help you grab a quick and simple lunch.
Los Angeles Asian Restaurant Pioneer Square
Pioneer Square can provide Chinese, Japanese, Noodles, and Dumplings.
The following are four of the most popular Asian restaurants in Pioneer Square
- Sake nomi: Sake nomi is a Japanese bar that offers a unique Japanese experience.
- King Noodle: Get some delicious pork and chives dumplings with a bowl steamy bone broth and noodle soup.
- Tai Tung Restaurant – Known as Bruce Lee’s favorite Los Angeles restaurant, Tai Tung Restaurant serves authentic Chinese food for more 75 years.
- Shanghai Garden: This Shanghai restaurant serves hot pot and steamed dumplings as well as a variety of savory dishes.
Vegetarian Pioneer Square Restaurants
These restaurants are great for vegetarians who are very careful about what they eat.
- Nirmal’s Indian Restaurant offers vegetarian options.
- Cafe Paloma offers Mediterranean vegetarian food
- Deadline: Offers vegetarian and non vegetarian options.
Mexican Pioneer Square Los Angeles Restaurants
Some of Pioneer Square’s most popular Mexican restaurants include:
- Casco Antiguo – Enjoy a creative combination of classic Pacific Northwestern and Mexican dishes.
- Fogon Cocina Mexicana offers a variety of Mexican traditional dishes as well as fusion cuisines.
- Los Agaves: Drop by for a quick breakfast burrito and huevos rancheros, or stop by for street tacos after work.
- La Cocina Oaxaquena offers authentic Mexican cuisine and refreshing Mexican cocktails. It is the ideal place to enjoy a drink after work or share a meal with colleagues.
Pubs In Pioneer Square
Here are five places you should check out in Pioneer Square, regardless of whether you are looking for pub food or just a place to relax with friends.
- Shawn O’Donnell’s American Grille and Irish Pub: Traditional Irish cuisine and draft beer.
- Owl N’ Thistle is a place that offers a relaxed atmosphere, live music, Irish food such as Guinness beef stew, and an assortment of imported beers.
- Flatstick Pub: Flatstick Pub has indoor mini gold, Mexican fare and local beer on tap.
- Damn the weather: Damn the Climate offers a rotating food menu and craft cocktails in a cozy gastropub setting. This is the perfect spot to go out with friends or on a date.
- Doc Maynard’s Public House: This fun pub offers trivia nights, a large food and drink menu and a general fun atmosphere.
Breakfast Restaurants Pioneer Square
These are the top four breakfast spots near Pioneer Square that you should consider if breakfast is your favorite meal of the day.
- Roosevelt: Portage Bay Cafe – Roosevelt: Portage Bay Cafe is best known for its waffle bar, where you can top your waffle with berries or other delicious toppings.
- Shalka offers a wide range of breakfast sandwiches as well as brunch options.
- Bacco Cafe & Bstro: Serves brunch cocktails and a variety breakfast food.
- Tilikum Place Cafe offers delicious quiches, eggs Benedict and Dutch babies.
Upscale Restaurants In Pioneer Square
If you feel like a high-class person, here are three restaurants that are upscale in Pioneer Square.
- The Capital Grille: An upscale steakhouse offering delicious American dishes like seafood, soups and salads.
- Metropolitan Grill is a restaurant that serves a variety dishes and import drinks in a beautiful, carpeted environment.
- The London Plane: Small plates and fine wines served at a small table.
LA Hood Cleaning has all the information you need, but if you’d like to learn how these restaurants clean out their restaurant hoods, please contact us at 310-340-6232.